Printing On Glass
Printing on Glass – Inkjet Printing on Glass Bottles, Jars and other glass surfaces.
AMI/Reiner’s Handheld Inkjet Printers are the ideal tools for printing on glass surfaces. Our Handheld Inkjet Printers are among the most exciting innovations in marking and coding technology today, sure to change any industry that requires versatile, clean and efficient marking. When coupled with our proprietary QDX Quick Drying ink, printing on non-porous surfaces such as glass or plastic becomes as easy as printing on paper. AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjet Printers are an all in one marking and coding solution.
Printing on glass has always been a challenge. Unlike paper, glass’s non-porous surface absorbs little to no ink. Fast drying ink is essential as the ink hardens on the surface rather than being absorbed. Our QDX Quick Drying Ink allows for fast, clean and extremely accurate printing on almost any non-porous surface. It’s ideal for marking glass including curved glass bottles, jars, and other containers.
The applications for AMI/Reiner’s Handheld Inkjet Printers are diverse, they are currently used in Food production and packaging, Pharmaceutical, Bottling, Retail, Shipping, Packaging, Manufacture, Administration, and Logistics fields to name just a few. They can be used to print text, numbers, expiration dates, lot or batch numbers, addresses, dates, times, and with our graphic printers you can print barcodes, logos and other graphics.
These devices can be the perfect all in one system for specialty operations, or provide flexibility and critical redundancy for any in-line packaging environment.
If your industry demands fast, effective, and accurate printing on glass than your industry demand AMI/Reiner Handheld Ink Jet printers. Their versatility and power make them an indispensable addition to any operation. Hold versatility in the palm of your hand and revolutionize your business with the world’s most powerful printing machine.
Mobile Printing Magic
- Contact-free printing
- Prints up to 40 characters on one line
- Programmed within minutes using USB connection
- Suitable for right and left-handed operators
- Prints quickly and silently
- Simple Press-to-print operation
Flexibility on the Go
- Single and multi-line prints
- Simple menu guidance through LCD display
- Able to store up to 10 print images
- MP models able to print on non-absorbent surfaces
- In-line integration options
- Rechargeable or Plug-in models available
The Gold Standard
- Print area of up to 1/2″ by 2 1/2″
- Able to print barcodes and graphics
- Stores up to 4 print images
- Programmed within minutes using USB or Bluetooth
- Rechargeable batteries
- MP Ink compatible, allowing printing on non-absorbent surfaces
The All-in-One Marking Specialist
- Contact-free printing
- Prints both single and multi-line prints
- Imprint size up to 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Programmed within minutes using USB Connection
- Can store up to 4 print images at a time
- Marks stationary or moving goods
- Rechargeable AA batteries