Printing Lot & Batch Numbers
Print Lot and Batch Numbers on any Surface.
AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjet Printers are capable of printing lot and batch numbers on any surface. The coupling of quick drying ink with compact spray inkjets allows each handheld inkjet printer to print on non-porous surfaces like glass, metal, or plastic including irregular and curved surfaces. This is ideal for printing lot and batch numbers on jars, cans, metal parts, plastic bags, coated cardboard, aluminum foil and more. AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjet Printers are an all in one printing and marking solution.
QDX Quick Drying ink is designed to print on any non-porous surface. Non-porous surfaces do not absorb ink the way paper does, this means that the ink must dry and harden on top of the surface. QDX Quick Drying Ink’s nearly instantaneous drying time avoids runoff on curved surfaces and accidental smudging. AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjets printers utilize compact spray inkjet print heads, allowing for accurate printing on curved or irregular surfaces.
AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjet Printers are now being used in shipping, packaging, security, loss prevention, manufacture, administration, and logistics. The ability to print lot and batch number on surfaces like glass, metal and plastic has made it a tool with applications in the food and beverage industry, among others. Objects like cans, jars, foil, plastic bottles, and plastic bags are easily and efficiently marked. For large manufacturing systems, AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjet Printers work as a great backup device for any inline system.
AMI/Reiner Handheld Inkjet Printers are the perfect tool for printing lot and batch numbers on all surfaces. Hold versatility in the palm of your hand and revolutionize your business with the world’s most powerful printing machine.
Mobile Printing Magic
- Contact-free printing
- Prints up to 40 characters on one line
- Programmed within minutes using USB connection
- Suitable for right and left-handed operators
- Prints quickly and silently
- Simple Press-to-print operation
Flexibility on the Go
- Single and multi-line prints
- Simple menu guidance through LCD display
- Able to store up to 10 print images
- MP models able to print on non-absorbent surfaces
- In-line integration options
- Rechargeable or Plug-in models available
The Gold Standard
- Print area of up to 1/2″ by 2 1/2″
- Able to print barcodes and graphics
- Stores up to 4 print images
- Programmed within minutes using USB or Bluetooth
- Rechargeable batteries
- MP Ink compatible, allowing printing on non-absorbent surfaces
The All-in-One Marking Specialist
- Contact-free printing
- Prints both single and multi-line prints
- Imprint size up to 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Programmed within minutes using USB Connection
- Can store up to 4 print images at a time
- Marks stationary or moving goods
- Rechargeable AA batteries